Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: My First AG Dolls......I'm getting addicted!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stonemtngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received my first AG dolls...I know they are just minis, but it's a start...I hope to get the money soon for a regular size Kirsten (she is so beautiful!)...had to send in taxes today, so it might be a while (gotta pay Uncle Sam), but dolls are alot more fun...I enjoy all of your albums...maybe I'll have one someday....Happy Easter!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, you'll have a doll soon, I'm sure. And check out the Goodwill and see if they have any books, also check out Hastings I just discovered they have used books and I found some Trading cards for .38 each. Just be patient and keep working hard. Don't forget to keep yourself up on the codes for 10% off or free shipping. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Your mini dolls are so cute! You'll get an 18" doll soon! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't worry... it won't be long now... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •